hearts of hope
We want to hear your stories of hope!
- Click here to read stories of hope from many wells
- Click here to tell us your story of hope
stories of hope from many wells
Please click on any of the links below to read the full story of hope..
- Where Hope May Be Found - (By Dr John Steward) I will mention 5 clues in the quest to find hope. Life in HOPE is a forward-looking emotion. It starts with a feeling of desire, a wish for something –which sounds a bit bland… but Hope can become a confidence in the possibility of its fulfilment.
- Alison’s Story of Hope through Women’s Circles - (by Alison, Perth Western Australia) My contribution to the stories of hope is in facilitating women to gather in circles as women have done since ancient times. These are circles of healing and transformation. They hold space for women as they awaken to the divine feminine, their own innate wisdom and appreciation of the true […]
- Hope is found again and again… and again - (by Trish Graham, Australia) My introspection and over thinking can take me to places of darkness. Depression hovers on the horizon of my being. Anxiety has accompanied me for many decades. I have an acute capacity to tune to the deep needs of other people and the deep needs of the Earth and all of […]
- My take on hope - (by Trish, Melbourne Australia) The world we live in is complex and there are days it feels like the complexity continues to increase. In the midst of the apparent chaos there is a certainty of hope which arises from the simplest of things. This is where I find my hope.
we want to hear your stories of hope!
Post a short story (up to 200 words) of your own encounter with hope, here.
NB: All posts are monitored prior to going live on the site. Contact us with any questions.